Vevi Dental team is aware of the importance for you of the security of your data and of your clients. That is why from the first moment we have opted for a platform in the cloud. You will not have to worry about keeping your computer virus free, updating your system and applications daily to patch security issues, backing up your data, etc. Instead, our team of experts is responsible for these and many other tasks that need to be done every day to ensure safety of your data. Once you start using Vevi Dental, your only concern will be to remember your password ;-)
ISO 27001 certified company
Vevi Systems S.L. has an information security management system certified in accordance with the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard by Applus+.
You can download the certificate here.
- Vevi Dental is a product developed by security experts programmers, who from the first moment we have been present the usual problems of this type of platforms.
- Unlike other products, all personnel involved in the development of Vevi Dental are computer engineers with years of experience in software development and security in applications and systems.
- We periodically audit the security of our platform, and keep updated at all times every components of it, avoiding the presence of known safety faults.
- Our role-based access control system allows you to also manage which of your employees or customers have access to your data and under what conditions.
- Access to our platform requires password authentication. We follow widely accepted procedures for the secure management and storage of passwords, management of user sessions and the prevention of attacks by brute force
- Our staff never access your data unless you request it or it is strictly necessary to guarantee the service.
- Thanks to the use of HTTPS, all the information that you upload or queries in the platform travels totally encrypted by Internet, safe from tampering or theft. We use the most current algorithms and security practices to protect your communication with our platform.
Your data sage
- Vevi Dental is housed in the platform Amazon Web Services, the main supplier Cloud nowadays.
- The security of a hosting of such characteristics is much greater than that of a hosting provider to use, or in general that you can keep in your facilities.
- Amazon AWS data centers follow strict security practices, and have numerous prestigious certifications that shows it, as ISO 27001, PCI (Payment Card Industry) or DSS (Data Security Standard), among other. If you are interested in knowing more details about how Amazon manages the security of your data centers, just visit the information that they have available: http://aws.amazon.com/es/security/.
- We backup your data every hour, so you never lose the information you need. We save the copies redundantly, and transmit and store them encrypted so that only the staff of Vevi Dental duly authorized access to them when necessary.
- Both Vevi Dental and the AWS platform comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (RDPG), what ensures the correct treatment of your data by our systems and employees, according to the European Union regulations, which simplifies compliance with these regulations in your company.
Your data is yours
- We have a strong commitment to the privacy of your data. We don't give to anyone the data that you upload to the platform, nor do we use them for any purpose other than the actual operation of Vevi Dental.
- You can have your data at any time through the platform. And if you wish, we provide them in a more comfortable format so you can save them or take them whenever you want.
- All your data is hosted on servers located in the European Union (Amazon currently maintains their servers in Irland), your privacy being guaranteed by the European Data Protection Directive (Directiva 95/46/CE and Export Regulations CE 1882/2003), In line with the recommendations of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) in relation to the contracting of services in the cloud.
- You can delete or edit your data at any time from the platform itself. And you can contact with us if you want to recover some data that you have erased by mistake, or if you want us to delete your backup data.
Responsible event management
- In spite of all the efforts we make every day to avoid it, we are aware that incidents of an accidental or intentional nature may occur sooner or later, And we are prepared to respond.
- We conduct responsible management of incidents,informing our customers of all those that may affect our service or their data, and indicating the nature of them, the measures taken to solve them, the estimated resolution time and, if it occurs, the damage caused.
- We maintain a contingency plan to respond in the shortest possible time to incidents that may occur, minimizing their impact on the service.
Y And, if you want to know more about our security policy, or ask us any questions or concerns, you just have to contact with us.